struts-user mailing list archives

From Yasser Zamani <yasserzam...@apache.org>
Subject RE: A book of Struts
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2018 11:04:59 GMT

+1 I like testing section idea. FYI I have some clean nice interesting practices done in it
such as:

* Integrating Spring, Struts, Hibernate and DBUnit to work properly together to test an application
via extending them.
* Having an in-memory from-scratch database for each test to keep tests independent from environment.
* How to disable that database foreign keys in tests.
* How to initialize that database with data via XML files for each test.

Regards.