struts-user mailing list archives

From Yasser Zamani <yasserzam...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Issue with migration 2.3.34 to 2.5.17
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2018 05:35:26 GMT
Please ask such questions at user@struts.apache.org<mailto:user@struts.apache.org>

It seems Struts internal CDI has failed due to miss configuration. Please increase log level
to debug and look for `textProviderFactory` and `AnnotationActionValidatorManager` in output.
Please continue at user@struts.apache.org<mailto:user@struts.apache.org> with your new
findings.

Regards.

From: Mahendra Srivastava (mahsriva) <mahsriva@cisco.com>
Sent: Monday, October 1, 2018 8:33 AM
To: issues@struts.apache.org
Subject: Re: Issue with migration 2.3.34 to 2.5.17

An Expected error has occurred. The component(s) may or may not have been saved
properly. Check the log named Websetup log at \icm\logs or if you are ruuning an
 Administration Client at \icm\adminclient\logs\ for more information

=>Technical Details

java.lang.NullPointerException at com.opensysmphoney.xwork2.validator.Delegation
gValidator.Context.makeTextProvider(DelegatingValidatingValidatorContext.java 212) at

On 2018/10/01 04:35:43, "Mahendra Srivastava (mahsriva)" <mahsriva@cisco.com<mailto:mahsriva@cisco.com>>
wrote:
> HI,
>
> I am doing the migration from 2.3.34 to 2.5.17. I am getting following error during login
page of my application. Sometimes it is able to logging but not always. Not sure, what is
the error here. I am following the below migration document for this.