struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <davelnew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A book of Struts
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2018 12:06:39 GMT
No recommendations; I'm forced to use Word right now for a Kindle book I'm
working on and I hate it (same when I did the S2 book) so don't do
that--makes code stuff needlessly complicated.

There are many plain-ish-text systems out there--my personal preference
would be one of those, in a repo, and convert to final format. This also
allows you to write in code snippets you can pull from the same or
different repos, which is very convenient. I haven't found a great way to
do code fallouts though, like PragProg or Manning, in a trivial way.

em: davelnewton@gmail.com
mo: 908-380-8699
tw: @dave_newton <https://twitter.com/dave_newton>
li: dave-newton <https://www.linkedin.com/in/dave-newton/>