struts-user mailing list archives

From <Christoph.Nenn...@bmw.de>
Subject AW: A book of Struts
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2018 07:49:33 GMT
Hi,

3 things come to my mind that might be useful in a book, depending on target audience:

- focus on app development, or how to use struts, useful for beginners
- describe what changed from 2.3 to 2.5 to 2.6, useful for experienced app developers
- explain struts internals, useful for new contributors :)

>101 good practices/examples

This would be great as there are so many ways how things could be done. Guidance on which
way to use is surly important.

Regards,
Christoph

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Lukasz Lenart [mailto:lukaszlenart@apache.org]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2018 09:38
An: Struts Users Mailing List <user@struts.apache.org>
Betreff: A book of Struts

Hi everyone,

I would like to (finally ;-) write a book about the latest version of
the Apache Struts, probably targeting Struts 2.6. I wonder what kind
of book this should be:
- an introduction from zero to a full blown app
- a 101 good practices/examples
- any other idea

I hope you will give me some positive feedback to start working on this task :)

Kind regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/