struts-user mailing list archives

From "FAGES, Amaury" <amaury.fa...@capgemini.com>
Subject RE: [ANN] Apache Struts 2.3.35 GA with Security Fixes Release
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2018 16:42:46 GMT
Hi,

Indeed, mea culpa. We often look at https://mvnrepository.com and always though itw as mirror
but apparently not.
Build is OK and releases pending.

Thank you again.

Amaury Fages
Aspiring Architect |  Center

Capgemini France | Nantes
Tel.: +33 2 49 53 11 34
www.capgemini.com

Connect with Capgemini:

Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless absolutely necessary.
Capgemini encourages environmental awareness.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Yasser Zamani <yasser.zamani@live.com> De la part de Yasser Zamani
Envoyé : mercredi 22 août 2018 17:55
À : Struts User
Cc : FAGES, Amaury; Bonnerat Nicolas
Objet : Re: [ANN] Apache Struts 2.3.35 GA with Security Fixes Release

Hi there, thank you for posting,

As far as I see, it should be already available. For example see [1].

What is the repository URL you wish see Struts 2.3.35 there, please?

Regards.

[1] http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/struts/struts2-core/2.3.35/

On 8/22/2018 6:37 PM, FAGES, Amaury wrote:
> Hi Struts team, thank you.
>
> We are currently upgrading our flawed apps. Some are 2.3.x, any ETA on 2.3.35 availability
through Maven Central or we are forced for now to add dependency manually on inner repository
?

> Thank you.
are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,