struts-user mailing list archives

From Yasser Zamani <yasserzam...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Struts 2.5 S:Select tag with Multiple True
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2018 10:18:53 GMT
I wonder why HTML needs CTRL key when we enable multiple! Anyway, I think it's out of Struts
business as an HTML issue. Unfortunately Struts Select tag doesn't provide an optional fix
for this HTML issue and you've to fix it manually via some javascript coding e.g. save current
selected items on each click and reselect all of them on each click too.

Regards.