struts-user mailing list archives

From Yasser Zamani <yasserzam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts2 login action class seems to be reused
Date Tue, 15 May 2018 09:20:18 GMT

On 5/15/2018 12:45 AM, Prasanth Pasala wrote:
> A different issue is coming up now after the get methods are removed.  Getting the below
exception some times when you request the login page, at which point the browser doesn't have
the session id
> yet, the session id mentioned would be a session id from a previous request (from another
thread, in JMeter testing). Wonder if, some how this data (session id) is also moved by struts2
when copying
> data from the other LoginAction that is lingering from old requests.
>
> Thanks,
> Prasanth
>
> Exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException: UT000010: Session is invalid JVoo5BkMlzTpOavsEe7_NjS0MzTXDlhYtlSviiGR

AFAIK session is completely managed by browser and app server e.g.
tomcat; So I think this isn't a Struts issue.

Regards.