struts-user mailing list archives

From Prasanth Pasala <ppas...@pangburngroup.com>
Subject Re: Request parameter value different from instance variable value
Date Tue, 08 May 2018 16:59:45 GMT
I think I might have found the reason. The page it is forwarded to have page=ChangePassword
as a query string. So I think struts is getting data from the query string and the post data
and combining
them to form the ChangePassword, ChangePassword as the value for the page variable.

I have fixed the logic in ChangePasswordFilter to not forward if the request is going to ChangePassword
action.

Thanks,
Prasanth