struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: bypassing request parameter validation in struts 2.5.14.1
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2018 04:59:59 GMT
> Hi,
>
> I need to bypass one validation error , which i am getting during appscan
> run.
>
> *Invalid field value for field* XXX
>
> I have seen com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ConversionErrorInterceptor
> in struts2-core- 2.5.14.1.jar . But it does not have any excludeParams
> .Please let me know what else i can do?I have tried the below code in
> struts.xml, but it didn't work.
>
> <interceptor-ref name="defaultStack" >
> <param name="conversionError.excludeParams">accessCode</param>
>     </interceptor-ref>

This isn't a validation error but conversion error, your "accessCode"
cannot be converted from string to some default type. Use String
instead and everything will be ok.
ConversionErrorInterceptor only displays the errors not produce them.

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/