struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to find location of an action
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2017 07:55:38 GMT
> Would it be a correct assumption that changing the property
> struts.convention.relative.result.types to add 'tiles' would let me use my
> tiles definitions? There's no mention at all of tiles in the document at
> http://struts.apache.org/plugins/convention/ .

Not really, because the location of @Result annotation will be
appended to "struts.convention.result.path" which means it will be by
default:

/WEB-INF/content/<namespace>/<location>

You can try to setup "struts.convention.result.path" to "" but you
will end up with

/<namespace>/<location>

> I did find some posts that you (Lukasz) wrote but they are from 2012 and I
> would hope things have advanced since then :-)

I'm using a custom UnknownHandler [1] to resolve Tiles definitions
using namespace, action name and result name

[1] https://github.com/lukaszlenart/gruuf-webapp/blob/master/src/main/java/com/gruuf/web/TilesUnknownHandler.java

Regards
--
Ɓukasz