struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Upgrading Struts 2.2.3 to 2.3.34
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 08:36:45 GMT
> I would just like to confirm if it is expected that we would need to add
a fileSizeError result. This is because the code was working in Struts
2.2.3, and the error only appeared post-migration. I reviewed the migration
notes, and I am not certain which version changed this.

I don't know if this is needed but this what the error message says. And
you are migrating from a very old version of Struts (please be aware that
2.x.x means Struts 2, where 2.2.x and 2.3.x is like Struts 2 ver 2 compared
to Struts 2 ver 3)

> We have a fileSizeError jsp being called in another part of struts.xml:
>
> <action name="reviewUpload" class="com.AddAccess" method="reviewUpload">
> <result name="success">popupreview.jsp</result>
> <result name="fileSizeError">fileSizeError.jsp</result>
> </action>

So I would review your flow of the interceptors because it looks like like
of them returns this result.

> Jar files used:

You cannot inline images, please list your JARs

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/