struts-user mailing list archives

From LAW Andy <andy....@roslin.ed.ac.uk>
Subject Re: No container in actions after upgrading to 2.5.13
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2017 08:47:23 GMT

> On 11 Sep 2017, at 22:50, LAW Andy <andy.law@roslin.ed.ac.uk> wrote:
>

>> Did you try "devmode=true" and then examining output for any warning?
>

> I did. And there’s nothing obvious.

Scrub that - there is something coming up (I think I must have been looking at the wrong debug
output last night).

6727 [http-nio-8082-exec-5] DEBUG com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.AbstractLocalizedTextProvider
[] - Base class org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader doesn't contain 'resourceEntries'
field, trying with parent!
java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: resourceEntries

OK. That gives me a start.

Later,

Andy

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.