struts-user mailing list archives

From Yasser Zamani <yasser.zam...@live.com>
Subject Re: Error Struts 2.3.33
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2017 18:32:49 GMT
It means you have <s:select list="#session.previousBusinessStateList"
but Struts can not find previousBusinessStateList inside value stack.

As I remember you should write it like below instead:

On 9/12/2017 8:57 PM, Deborah White wrote:
> Can someone take a look at this and tell me what exactly it means and possibly how to
resolve?  My log file fills up with these.
> 12:43:57,952 ERROR [org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.DefaultDispatcherErrorHandler] (ajp-jbappprd4/172.26.11.62:8409-4)
Exception occurred during processing request: tag 'select', field 'list', name 'renewSectionOneData.previousBusinessState':
The requested list key '#session.previousBusinessStateList' could not be resolved as a collection/array/map/enumeration/iterator
type. Example: people or people.{name} - [unknown location]: org.apache.jasper.JasperException:
tag 'select', field 'list', name 'renewSectionOneData.previousBusinessState': The requested
list key '#session.previousBusinessStateList' could not be resolved as a collection/array/map/enumeration/iterator
type. Example: people or people.{name} - [unknown location]

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain confidential
and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable
laws including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.