struts-user mailing list archives

From Yasser Zamani <yasser.zam...@live.com>
Subject Re: No container in actions after upgrading to 2.5.13
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2017 15:03:49 GMT
Do last three exceptions occur in same time, in one action call (I think
because of first word of their lines 73709, 73712 and 73716 and their
same thread name "http-nio-8082-exec-9") ? If so, it means you want to
evaluate <s:property value="actionTitle", <s:property value="action" and
<s:property value="title" against different objects ActionOption,
ActionOptionBase and BasemydomainAction. I wonder how do you reach such
state or maybe I miss something but it's impossible while only one
object can be root of the OGNL.