struts-user mailing list archives

From Yasser Zamani <yasser.zam...@live.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2.3.16 to 2.3.33
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2017 18:44:08 GMT
The [1] writes:

> you need to specify
>
> struts.multipart.saveDir=
> property in either struts.xml file as a constant entry or you need to specify that in
struts.properties file choice is all yours.

> struts.multipart.saveDir - The directory where the uploaded files will be placed. If
this property is not set it defaults to javax.servlet.context.tempdir.
> this is the case with your post since you have not specified the location by yourself
so struts2 is picking up the temp location for file upload.

> in struts.xml
>
> <struts>
>     <constant name="struts.multipart.saveDir" value="location of your choice" />
> </struts>

[1]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/7297936/unable-to-find-struts-multipart-savedir-property-setting-defaulting-to-javax

On 9/12/2017 9:52 PM, Deborah White wrote:
> Do you know why I am seeing this since migrating?
>

> Unable to find 'struts.multipart.saveDir' property setting. Defaulting to javax.servlet.context.tempdir
>

> I have a struts.properties file, do I need to add something?
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain confidential
and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable
laws including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.