struts-user mailing list archives

From William Stranathan <w...@thestranathans.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2.3 fix for s2-052?
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2017 11:04:11 GMT
Well, I tried with the 2.3.35 Core snapshot (dated September 6), and the
2.3.34 snapshot of the rest-plugin dated August 12.

I just did a build of only the bits needed to get the rest-showcase running
(so mvn install, when that fails, mvn install -f
plugins/rest-plugin/pom.xml, then app/rest-showcase), and that fails with
the correct permission message.