struts-user mailing list archives

From Deborah White <Deborah.Wh...@doj.ca.gov>
Subject Struts 2.3.16 to 2.3.33
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2017 17:22:17 GMT
Do you know why I am seeing this since migrating?

Unable to find 'struts.multipart.saveDir' property setting. Defaulting to javax.servlet.context.tempdir

I have a struts.properties file, do I need to add something?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain confidential and/or
legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized
interception, review, use or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including
the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.