struts-user mailing list archives

From Alireza Fattahi <afatt...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Struts 2.5 ParameterAware and HttpParametersAware
Date Sat, 16 Sep 2017 09:53:37 GMT
we are using struts 2.3.xx after upgrade to struts 2.5.12 we found that the ParameterAware
is deprecated and we must use HttpParametersAware.

There is an action class which extends ParameterAware and change some parameters before action
(It remove input masks for example removes , from 123,456,789) :
--------------------public class Sample extends ActionSupport implements
        ModelDriven<SampleVO>,ParameterAware {

    @Override
    public void setParameters(Map<String, String[]> parameters) {
        for (String[] values : parameters.values()) {
            for (int i = 0; i < values.length; i++) {
                values[i] = Mask.removeMask(values[i]);
            }
        }
    }

}
---------------------------

We tried to do this with new HttpParametersAware and some thing like:
-------------------
for (Entry<String, Parameter> entry : parameters.entrySet()) {
             String key = entry.getKey();
             Parameter newParam =  new Parameter.Request( key, entry.getValue().getValue().replaceAll(",",
""));

}

But I face the error
HttpParameters are immutable, you cannot put value directly! Can we change parameters like
we used to do it in struts 2.3.x. how ?!

~Regards,
~~Alireza Fattahi