struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts 2.5.12
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2017 08:52:02 GMT
> When I remove this line from DefaultConfiguration:
>
> builder.constant(StrutsConstants.STRUTS_DEVMODE, "false");

but this is inside "createBootstrapContainer", right?

> Then no exception is thrown and when I try to enter method "create", the
> "constant" method is called with "struts.devMode=true", then again with
> "struts.convention.classes.reload=true", after these two calls finally
> create is executed. Very strange behaviour and I don't understand why
> JRebel do these calls with those two property setting.

Do you use "struts.convention.classes.reload" ? I would rather disable
this when using JRebel as this instructs the Convention plugin to
reload classes when needed which can produce an unexpected behaviour
and it's rather an experimental functionality.

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/