struts-user mailing list archives

From Sharmila Thota <Sharmila.Th...@nysed.gov>
Subject RE: Issue with struts tags
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2017 13:28:25 GMT
Hello Lucas,

Good Morning!
Yes, I did change DTD to 2.5

Thanks
Sharmila
-----Original Message-----
From: Lukasz Lenart [mailto:lukaszlenart@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2017 1:06 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List <user@struts.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Issue with struts tags

> I updated to 2.5.10.1 jars, and see the following compile errors on console:
>
> Error(6,6): The tag handler class was not found
> "org.apache.struts2.views.jsp.ui.HiddenTag".

Did you change DTD in struts.xml to match Struts 2.5?

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Confidentiality Notice

This email including all attachments is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information
that is protected from disclosure under State and/or Federal law. Please notify the sender
immediately if you have received this communication in error and delete this email from your
system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing
or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.