struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Download jar - All dependencies vs Essential dependencies
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 05:28:37 GMT
> Hello,
>
> I have a very minimal struts app I wrote some years ago. I want to
> upgrade it from 2.3 to 2.5.  I'm wondering what requirements would
> allow the use of the essential dependencies jar. I am using only jstl
> tags, no struts tags. And my app is pretty simple.

There are an essential dependencies to download, is that what are you
looking for?
http://struts.apache.org/download.cgi#struts-ga

All the tags are included in the struts2-core.jar, there is a plan to
exclude them into plugins and have just pure core MVC engine.

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/