struts-user mailing list archives

From Kokkodan Venu <Kokkodan.Venugopa...@pbgc.gov>
Subject RE: Struts 1.x and Strtus2.x With Tiles 2.x
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2017 14:00:41 GMT
This is very urgent !

This is regarding a project upgrade where I need to stick with Struts 1 and I need Tiles 2
as the Spring framework is getting upgraded.

if you have already built the struts-tiles2-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar can you pls send the same to
me? I also have a very different upgrade here. I need to upgrade a project to Spring 4.1.x,
Hibernate 4.3.x quartz2.2. the project use struts 1.in the upgrade specification, they are
not mentioning anything about Struts upgrade. As we use tiles 1, its all a mess.

As we use the spring 4.1, now, we will need to upgrade the tiles1 to tiles2. I tried to checkout
the SNAPSHOT project from apache svn (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/struts1/trunk).
But 1.4.0-SNAPSHOT is not available in mvn store anymore. So I'm looking for a ready built
struts-tiles2-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar. Can anyone help me?

Venu
venugopalanmk@yahoo.com

This e-mail, including any attachments, may constitute a Federal record or other Government
property that is intended only for the addressed individuals. This message may also contain
information that is sensitive, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not a named addressee you must not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete this e-mail from your system.