struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Pass a parameter from action to other action with type result "chain"
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2017 08:40:24 GMT
<HungDC@fsoft.com.vn.invalid>:
> I don't understand what are you meaning.You can suggest me .Because I want to keep request
of action1 in action2 by way to use type result "chain"

Using action chaining isn't recommended, instead it's better to
re-think why do you want to do it and use some other result type:
https://struts.apache.org/docs/action-chaining.html

but if you want to do it you must define exactly the same
getters/setters in both actions to pass static params, and you must
define this on action level not on result level, see the example:
https://github.com/apache/struts-examples/tree/master/action-chaining

Regards
--
Ɓukasz