struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gopal, Siva Prakash (US - Mechanicsburg)" <sigo...@DELOITTE.com>
Subject Re: RE: Struts upgrade issue
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2017 03:47:45 GMT
Hi All,

we have identified issues between radio button generation under RadioHandler.java under struts2-javatemplates-plugin-2.3.20
and struts2-javatemplates-plugin-2.3.32

struts2-javatemplates-plugin-2.3.20
for(Iterator itt = MakeIterator.convert(listObj); itt.hasNext(); stack.pop())
{
Object item = itt.next();
stack.push(item);
Object itemKey = findValue(listKey == null ? "top" : listKey);
String itemKeyStr = StringUtils.defaultString(itemKey != null ? itemKey.toString() : null);
Object itemValue = findValue(listValue == null ? "top" : listValue);
String itemValueStr = StringUtils.defaultString(itemValue != null ? itemValue.toString() :
null);
String id = (new StringBuilder()).append(params.get("id")).append(itemKeyStr).toString();
Here id is generated by appending with key value

struts2-javatemplates-plugin-2.3.32
for(Iterator itt = MakeIterator.convert(listObj); itt.hasNext(); stack.pop())
{
Object item = itt.next();
stack.push(item);
Object itemKey = findValue(listKey == null ? "top" : listKey);
String itemKeyStr = StringUtils.defaultString(itemKey != null ? itemKey.toString() : null);
Object itemValue = findValue(listValue == null ? "top" : listValue);
String itemValueStr = StringUtils.defaultString(itemValue != null ? itemValue.toString() :
null);
String id = (new StringBuilder()).append(params.get("id")).append(Integer.toString(cnt++)).toString();
Here id is generated by appending with count of list items

Because of these changes, we need to modify the jsp/javascription function in all our application.

if we are not upgrading to next struts 2.3.20 (using struts2-javatemplates-plugin-2.3.20 along
with strut2-cord 2.3.32 version)

we are getting below error

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org/apache/struts2/util/ComponentUtils.isExpression(Ljava/lang/Object;)Z
at org.apache.struts2.views.java.simple.DynamicAttributesHandler.processDynamicAttributes(DynamicAttributesHandler.java:48)
at org.apache.struts2.views.java.simple.DynamicAttributesHandler.start(DynamicAttributesHandler.java:41)

Do we have any alternate option to resolve this issue

Thanks,
Siva

specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message and any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.

v.E.1