struts-user mailing list archives

From Vishal Jhagadiawala <vish_...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: issue with getting current date using date tag in latest struts 2.3.3X
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 23:16:03 GMT
Hi Dave,
it was working find from earlier version, here is the discussion thread from coderanch.<s:date
name=%{new java.util.Date()} /> formatDate & i18nInteceptor (Struts forum at Coderanch)

|   |
<s:date name=%{new java.util.Date()} /> formatDate & i18nInt...
 In my tiles to display the date on the header of each page I am using <s:date name="%{new
java.util...  |   |

Regards,
Vishal