struts-user mailing list archives

From "McGregor, Chuckles" <mcgreg...@llnl.gov>
Subject migrating 2.3.17 to 2.5.8 s:url works differently
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 23:45:57 GMT
In our current 2.3.17 app we have working in  s:urls in the form of <s:url var="remoteurl"
action="jsonGenericGrid?gridType=ANL" />
But generate the message is no Action mapped for namespace [/anl] and action name [sonGenericGrid]
associated  where the  jsp is anl/grid.jsp with version 2.5.8
I worked around the issue by changing the url to <s:url var="remoteurl" action="jsonGenericGrid?gridType=ANL"
namespace="/" />
Is this a bug or the way things work in 2.5.8?