struts-user mailing list archives

From ts.resustu...@x76.eu
Subject Dojo Plugin, serving static files from a non-root location.
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2016 04:18:45 GMT
Hi!

I have a Struts application set to a non-root url (i.e. url-pattern is
set to "/strutsportal/*" instead of "/*").

How can I make the Dojo plugin understand that the built-in resources
are at ""/strutsportal/struts/..." and not "/struts/dojo/struts_dojo.js"?

I was looking if there was a way to configure
DefaultStaticContentLoader, but it doesn't look like there is any
relevant option in the "struts.properties" file

This is using the 2.3.x branch.
I know Dojo is deprecated but I'm stuck with it for now :)

Thank you