struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts2 2.3.16 integration with Spring Boot 1.3.5
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2016 06:49:31 GMT
<kenneth.j.rodman@jpmorgan.com.invalid>:
> Hi,
> In case anyone else runs into the same problem, it was nothing to do with Struts 2 and
Spring Boot 1.3.5. They both work fine together. The problem was running the application from
Intellij IDE. It corrupts some of the pathways and so was not able to find the JSP pages.
Once I packaged up as a WAR file and deployed onto Tomcat, it took me 30 minutes to get it
working.

Cool, thank a lot for clarifying this :)

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/