struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Redirect URLs have class names added after the action name with # or !
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2016 05:05:58 GMT
> Hi Lukaz,
> I am really stuck with this issue. I tried on WebSphere Application Server and this issue
is not there only on JBOSS I am getting this.

> But the problem, when Struts is redirecting using action redirect that time only I get
this problem, I have manual redirect response.sendredirect from my filter does not cause the
same behavior neither Spring filter redirect.

> Does this ring any bell?

Nope, not at all. You are the first person reporting such issue. Maybe
you have a custom interceptor that does something funky - really hard
to fifure out what's wrong.

>>                 <action name="logonSuccessful" method="logonSuccessful" class="logonAction">
>>                         <result name="input" type="tiles">login</result>
>>                         <result name="next" type="redirect">
>>                                 <param name="location">${nextAction}</param>
>>                         </result>
>>                         <result type="redirect" name="spring_security">
>>                                 <param name="location">j_spring_security_check?j_username=${username}</param>
>>                         </result>
>>                 </action>

How do you define "nextAction"? Is it a String like "homeAction"?

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/