struts-user mailing list archives

From "Rodman, Kenneth J" <kenneth.j.rod...@jpmorgan.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Struts2 2.3.16 integration with Spring Boot 1.3.5
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2016 10:07:33 GMT
Hi,
In case anyone else runs into the same problem, it was nothing to do with Struts 2 and Spring
Boot 1.3.5. They both work fine together. The problem was running the application from Intellij
IDE. It corrupts some of the pathways and so was not able to find the JSP pages. Once I packaged
up as a WAR file and deployed onto Tomcat, it took me 30 minutes to get it working.
Regards, Kenny.

On 2016-09-22 12:20 (+0100), "Rodman, Kenneth J" <k...@jpmorgan.com.INVALID> wrote:
> Hi,>
>
> I am trying to wrap Spring Boot 1.3.5 around my Struts2 application [version 2.3.16].
I have successfully received control into my action classes and my action classes are able
to access the backend database and retrieve data. However, beyond that the JSP is never rendered.>

> So, is it possible to run a Struts2 application with Spring Boot? If so, could someone
guide me on how to configure Spring Boot such that I can hook up to my JSP pages after going
through my action classes.>

> Regards, Kenny.>
>

> This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including
on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information,
 viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email>