struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dhamelia, Krunal" <Krunal.Dhame...@tdsecurities.com>
Subject RE: Redirect URLs have class names added after the action name with # or !
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2016 14:28:29 GMT
Forgot to mention that the runtime for application I am using is JBOSS EAP 6.4, I think it
could be related to App server too.

Thanks and Regards,
Krunal Dhamelia
Consultant | TD Securities Technology Solutions| TD Securities
130 Adelaide St W - 9th floor, Toronto, Ont, M5H 3P5
desk: 416 944 6187  cell: 647 835 3067
e-mail: krunal.dhamelia@tdsecurities.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Dhamelia, Krunal
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 10:07 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Redirect URLs have class names added after the action name with # or !

Hi Everyone,
I am facing very weird issue at least I haven't seen it before.

Struts version 2.3.16
Struts Spring combination using Spring 3.0.6

When I redirect to an action from interceptor or as a result of another action it adds some
class names with package in the URL and due to this next time struts can not recognize the
action and it ends up calling the GenericAction I have configured.

Once the redirect happens it makes the round trip of browser and comes back, I have a filter
filtering all request  where I print the request.getRequestURI() and the output I get for
these redirect requests is as follows.

/appname/viewLogonSessionExp!com.abc.appname.dailytransactions.reports:com.tdsecurities.clips.referencedata.reports:com.tdsecurities.clips.corebusinessentity.reports.action

The things in bold are coming unexpected and due to this Struts can not match it to the action
defined in struts.xml with name "viewLogonSessionExp"

Any help!!

Thanks and Regards,
Krunal Dhamelia
Consultant | TD Securities Technology Solutions| TD Securities
130 Adelaide St W - 9th floor, Toronto, Ont, M5H 3P5
desk: 416 944 6187  cell: 647 835 3067
e-mail: krunal.dhamelia@tdsecurities.com

If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving commercial electronic messages from TD Bank Group,
please click here or go to the following web address: www.td.com/tdoptout Si vous souhaitez
vous désabonner des messages électroniques de nature commerciale envoyés par Groupe Banque
TD veuillez cliquer ici ou vous rendre à l'adresse td.com/tddesab

NOTICE: Confidential message which may be privileged. Unauthorized use/disclosure prohibited.
If received in error, please go to www.td.com/legal for instructions.
AVIS : Message confidentiel dont le contenu peut être privilégié. Utilisation/divulgation
interdites sans permission. Si reçu par erreur, prière d'aller au www.td.com/francais/avis_juridique
pour des instructions.