struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dhamelia, Krunal" <Krunal.Dhame...@tdsecurities.com>
Subject RE: Redirect URLs have class names added after the action name with # or !
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2016 14:30:59 GMT

desk: 416 944 6187  cell: 647 835 3067
e-mail: krunal.dhamelia@tdsecurities.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Lukasz Lenart [mailto:lukaszlenart@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 10:09 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Redirect URLs have class names added after the action name with # or !

Ok, but there was a second question

> Yes Lukasz, we did migrate from Struts 2.0.11 and Spring Web 2.5.6
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Krunal Dhamelia
> Consultant | TD Securities Technology Solutions| TD Securities
> 130 Adelaide St W – 9th floor, Toronto, Ont, M5H 3P5
> desk: 416 944 6187  cell: 647 835 3067

a filter filtering all request  where I print the request.getRequestURI() and the output I
get for these redirect requests is as follows.

If received in error, please go to www.td.com/legal for instructions.
> AVIS : Message confidentiel dont le contenu peut être privilégié. Utilisation/divulgation
interdites sans permission. Si reçu par erreur, prière d'aller au www.td.com/francais/avis_juridique
pour des instructions.