struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts2 documentation and Stack Overflow
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 07:15:38 GMT
> StackOverflow is a pretty huge site and a lot of people seek out Struts2
> Q&A there, it would be nice if the Struts 2 documentation was available via
> the new StackOverflow documentation initiative.
>
> I was tempted to simply copy good chunks of the existing documentation,
> there is certainly room for improvement but starting from scratch is
> certainly a daunting effort.
>
> What is the view on copying data from struts.apache.org to SO? (I know
> there will be others from SO who follow this list and would probably do
> pretty reasonable and good things with a green light)
>
> Anyone can write a blurb, and it's looking a bit barren over there right
> now.

I don't know how SO Documentations works but I would like to migrate
our docs from Confluence to Markdown/pure text as a part of
struts-site project - this will allow everybody to contribute via PR
on GitHub.

Right now collaboration of non-committers is very limited :(

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/