struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts2 2.3.16 integration with Spring Boot 1.3.5
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2016 07:28:10 GMT
<kenneth.j.rodman@jpmorgan.com.invalid>:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to wrap Spring Boot 1.3.5 around my Struts2 application [version 2.3.16].
I have successfully received control into my action classes and my action classes are able
to access the backend database and retrieve data. However, beyond that the JSP is never rendered.
> So, is it possible to run a Struts2 application with Spring Boot? If so, could someone
guide me on how to configure Spring Boot such that I can hook up to my JSP pages after going
through my action classes.

Maybe it's a problem with accessing JSPs on classpath ... do you have
an example project?

Regards
--
Ɓukasz