struts-user mailing list archives

From "Rodman, Kenneth J" <kenneth.j.rod...@jpmorgan.com.INVALID>
Subject Struts2 2.3.16 integration with Spring Boot 1.3.5
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2016 11:20:59 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to wrap Spring Boot 1.3.5 around my Struts2 application [version 2.3.16]. I have
successfully received control into my action classes and my action classes are able to access
the backend database and retrieve data. However, beyond that the JSP is never rendered.
So, is it possible to run a Struts2 application with Spring Boot? If so, could someone guide
me on how to configure Spring Boot such that I can hook up to my JSP pages after going through
my action classes.

Regards, Kenny.

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on
offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information,
viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email