struts-user mailing list archives

From Ken McWilliams <ken.mcwilli...@gmail.com>
Subject Struts2 documentation and Stack Overflow
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2016 23:45:10 GMT
StackOverflow is a pretty huge site and a lot of people seek out Struts2
Q&A there, it would be nice if the Struts 2 documentation was available via
the new StackOverflow documentation initiative.

I was tempted to simply copy good chunks of the existing documentation,
there is certainly room for improvement but starting from scratch is
certainly a daunting effort.

What is the view on copying data from struts.apache.org to SO? (I know
there will be others from SO who follow this list and would probably do
pretty reasonable and good things with a green light)

Anyone can write a blurb, and it's looking a bit barren over there right
now.

--
Sent from my C64 using a 300 baud modem