struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts2 (2.3.16) upgrade failure - No mapping found for dependency 'actionPackages'
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2016 08:09:59 GMT
This should be fine:

   <filter>
        <filter-name>struts2</filter-name>
        <filter-class>org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ng.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter</filter-class>
    </filter>

    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>struts2</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/web.xml#web.xml-ChangedfilterpackageinStruts>=2.5

> Thanks Lukasz,
> That worked fine. I am one step further.
>
> I am using following filters in my web.xml and it is telling me that they are deprecated.
I searched on internet but I am getting mixed answers could some one point me to right filters
I need to use to replace this?

> I am using Spring Struts combination

>         <filter>
>                 <filter-name>filterChainProxy</filter-name>
>                 <filter-class>org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy</filter-class>
>         </filter>
>
>         <filter-mapping>
>                 <filter-name>filterChainProxy</filter-name>
>                 <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
>         </filter-mapping>
>
>         <filter>
>                 <filter-name>struts-cleanup</filter-name>
>                 <filter-class>org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ActionContextCleanUp</filter-class>
>         </filter>
>         <filter>
>                 <filter-name>struts2</filter-name>
>                 <filter-class>org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher</filter-class>
>         </filter>
>
>         <filter-mapping>
>                 <filter-name>struts2</filter-name>
>                 <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
>         </filter-mapping>
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Krunal Dhamelia
> Consultant | TD Securities Technology Solutions| TD Securities
> 130 Adelaide St W – 9th floor, Toronto, Ont, M5H 3P5
> desk: 416 944 6187  cell: 647 835 3067

think of any missing dependency can you please point out?

>> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.DependencyException:
com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl$MissingDependencyException: No mapping found
for dependency [type=java.lang.String, name='actionPackages'] in public void org.apache.struts2.config.ClasspathPackageProvider.setActionPackages(java.lang.String).
>>                 at com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl.inject(ContainerImpl.java:502)
>>                 at
>> com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl$7.call(ContainerImpl.java
>> :539)
>
> Did you change DTD in struts.xml as well to match 2.3? Did you include the Convention
Plugin instead of the Codebehind plugin which is deprecated?

TD veuillez cliquer ici ou vous rendre à l'adresse www.td.com/tddesab

If received in error, please go to www.td.com/legal for instructions.
> AVIS : Message confidentiel dont le contenu peut être privilégié. Utilisation/divulgation
interdites sans permission. Si reçu par erreur, prière d'aller au www.td.com/francais/avis_juridique
pour des instructions.
>  B KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCB    [  X  ܚX
K  K[XZ[