struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dhamelia, Krunal" <Krunal.Dhame...@tdsecurities.com>
Subject RE: Struts2 (2.3.16) upgrade failure - No mapping found for dependency 'actionPackages'
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2016 17:06:59 GMT
I haven't done that. Let me do it and will post if that resolves the issue, thanks a lot.

Thanks and Regards,
Krunal Dhamelia
Consultant | TD Securities Technology Solutions| TD Securities
130 Adelaide St W – 9th floor, Toronto, Ont, M5H 3P5
desk: 416 944 6187  cell: 647 835 3067
e-mail: krunal.dhamelia@tdsecurities.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Lukasz Lenart [mailto:lukaszlenart@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2016 12:04 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Struts2 (2.3.16) upgrade failure - No mapping found for dependency 'actionPackages'

> Hi,
> Using Struts2 and Spring combination for web Project.
> Build and Dependency env is Maven
> I upgraded libraries from Struts 2.0.11 to 2.3.16 and getting following error. Can't
think of any missing dependency can you please point out?

> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.DependencyException:
com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl$MissingDependencyException: No mapping found
for dependency [type=java.lang.String, name='actionPackages'] in public void org.apache.struts2.config.ClasspathPackageProvider.setActionPackages(java.lang.String).
>                 at com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl.inject(ContainerImpl.java:502)
>                 at
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl$7.call(ContainerImpl.java
> :539)

Did you change DTD in struts.xml as well to match 2.3? Did you include the Convention Plugin
instead of the Codebehind plugin which is deprecated?

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/