struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dhamelia, Krunal" <Krunal.Dhame...@tdsecurities.com>
Subject RE: Struts2 (2.3.16) upgrade failure - No mapping found for dependency 'actionPackages'
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2016 20:02:31 GMT
Thanks Lukasz,
That worked fine. I am one step further.

I am using following filters in my web.xml and it is telling me that they are deprecated.
I searched on internet but I am getting mixed answers could some one point me to right filters
I need to use to replace this?

I am using Spring Struts combination

	<filter>
		<filter-name>filterChainProxy</filter-name>
		<filter-class>org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy</filter-class>
	</filter>

	<filter-mapping>
		<filter-name>filterChainProxy</filter-name>
		<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
	</filter-mapping>

	<filter>
		<filter-name>struts-cleanup</filter-name>
		<filter-class>org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ActionContextCleanUp</filter-class>
	</filter>
	<filter>
		<filter-name>struts2</filter-name>
		<filter-class>org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher</filter-class>
	</filter>

	<filter-mapping>
		<filter-name>struts2</filter-name>
		<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
	</filter-mapping>

Thanks and Regards,
Krunal Dhamelia
Consultant | TD Securities Technology Solutions| TD Securities
130 Adelaide St W – 9th floor, Toronto, Ont, M5H 3P5
desk: 416 944 6187  cell: 647 835 3067