struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts2 initial page loading time
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2016 06:15:39 GMT
> Hi Adam,
>                I don't think a blank artifact can replicate the issue, in
> our app action consist of many spring beans dependency and so on. As i said
> this is happening only while first time a page loads from a web context,
> later on any pages from the same web context loads normal. I guess struts
> is doing some warming up wrt spring bean injection or something similar.

I would say that the Spring is doing some warmup (e.g. building object
graph), if you are using the Spring to construct actions and inject
dependencies, Struts has nothing to do here. Maybe it is possible to
configure Spring to avoid package-scan (which is slow and performed on
init).

Regards
--
Ɓukasz