struts-user mailing list archives

From Ken McWilliams <ken.mcwilli...@gmail.com>
Subject struts2-rest-plugin issues getting non-restful urls to cooperate
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 01:36:01 GMT
I'm following these instructions to get restful and non-restful urls to
cooperate:

http://struts.apache.org/docs/rest-plugin.html#RESTPlugin-RESTandnon-RESTfulURL%27sTogetherConfiguration

Having followed the instructions on that page I've been able to set up a
project _only_ containing restful urls, but when I use the config which
supports both I get issues ( action not found).

A while back I used these instructions successfully but on an earlier
version of Struts. Can someone verify that these instructions work for
Struts 2.5?

I probably missed something really simple but a sanity test would be
greatly appreciated.