struts-user mailing list archives

From Matias Rodriguez <matias.rodrig...@gmail.com>
Subject struts 2.5 + slf4j + logback integration
Date Wed, 11 May 2016 16:10:31 GMT
Hi! I've just upgraded to struts 2.5 and faced an issue with my existing
logging configuration.

The error appears at startup: "ERROR StatusLogger Log4j2 could not find a
logging implementation. Please add log4j-core to the classpath. Using
SimpleLogger to log to the console...".

I want to use slf4j+logback, so I configured the system property, as seen
at docs:
xwork.loggerFactory=com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.logging.slf4j.Slf4jLoggerFactory
But I'm still getting that error.

I know that a change was made and is related to it (WW-4504), but...

Thanks in advance!