struts-user mailing list archives

From Jon Juaristi <jonj...@gmail.com>
Subject "align=center" doesn't seem to work in Struts 2.5 Velocity tags
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 14:27:18 GMT
Hi all,

I changed dependencies from 2.3 to 2.5 in my build file and everything
seems to work. Except, weirdly enough, in form tags like #stextfield
(equivalent to <s:textfield> [1]) when I try to align the inputs to
the centre they don't. But they actually do when using 2.3.x.

Basically, inputs are prepended with just <td> in the former and <td
align="center"> in the latter. I don't know if it's a problem with
Velocity (1.7 version), Velocity Tools (2.0 version) or Struts, and
it's bugging me out.

I guess a workaround might be using the simple theme for now, because
the parts of the form that use it are obviously arranged the same.
It's not a major issue, just that apparently the pages don't generate
as they should, for some strange reason. I don't know of other
alternatives, if there is any.

[1] https://struts.apache.org/docs/velocity-tags.html

Thanks in advance.

--