struts-user mailing list archives

From José Antonio Delgado Trujillo <jadt...@gmail.com>
Subject Convention plugin
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 21:09:41 GMT
I was trying with the convention plugin and the example in the gitHub.

My actions class are in the package pfc.struts2.annotations.actions so the namespaces of the
URL is /annotations/actions.
I put the files jsp in /webapp/content/annotations/actions except the second index.jsp which
is in/webapp/content.

All is OK, the url action go well but ...

Now i have a problem with the url to return to index.
There is no index action so i don’t know how to fix the problem without change the package
of the actions.

I think the best is to use the annotations.