struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Convention plugin
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2016 06:29:30 GMT
> I was trying with the convention plugin and the example in the gitHub.
> Now i have a problem with the url to return to index.
> There is no index action so i don’t know how to fix the problem without change the
package of the actions.

> I think the best is to use the annotations.

I don't really understand what do you mean by that, first you can use
"namespace" attribute, next Convention plugin support conventio which
means:

    "Default action and result handling (i.e. /products will try
com.example.actions.Products as well as
com.example.actions.products.Index)"

http://struts.apache.org/docs/convention-plugin.html#ConventionPlugin-Introduction

Regards