struts-user mailing list archives

From "punter " <p_saurab...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Maximum possible value of constant struts.multipart.maxSize in Struts 2.1.8 and Struts 2.3.24
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 04:31:02 GMT

Hi,
Can I set the constant struts.multipart.maxSize (in struts.xml) to a value greater than 2GB?Reference
link for 2GB limit: &nbsp;https://struts.apache.org/docs/handling-file-uploads.html

Also what is the maximum limit for this constant in Struts because setting this value to a
value greater than 2GB&nbsp;works for my project in both Struts version 2.1.8 and 2.3.24.I
can easily upload greater than 2GB files by tuning this constant.
Please let me know the maximum value for this&nbsp;struts.multipart.maxSize&nbsp;,both
in Struts 2.1.8 and Struts 2.3.24.
Thanks