struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: After migrating to struts 2.3.24 from struts 2.1.8, no response to action on login page
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 08:51:31 GMT
Could you use plain text when sending message to this mailinglist?

> My application displays the login page, but cannot login. On the login page, user enters
the username and password but on pressing the login button nothing happens.
> We have in our jsp :&nbsp;&lt;s:form id="loginForm" name="loginForm" action="login"
namespace="/framework"&gt;
> The struts-framework.xml file has the action defined as follows:&nbsp;&lt;action
name="login" class="com.abc.action.framework.LoginAction" method="loginCheck"&gt; &lt;/action&gt;
> In our logs we get the Request start for the action framework/login.action , but no response
is obtained thereafter and same is evident from the logs.

Do you use the same result to show form and to submit its result?
Could you post how did you defined results?

> For reference I have included the following to my struts.xml after migrating struts to
2.3.24 :&lt;constant name="struts.enable.DynamicMethodInvocation" value="true" /&gt;

Do you use DMI? ie. login!method.action

Regards
--
Ɓukasz