struts-user mailing list archives

From "punter " <p_saurab...@rediffmail.com>
Subject After migration to struts 2.3.24, file upload still not supported for greater than 2gb
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 16:18:15 GMT
Hi,
File upload in my struts application is not successful for greater than 2 gb. After previous
discussion here on previous thread, I migrated my application to struts 2.3.24 as the only
possible solution in form of jakarta-stream parser for large size uploads (greater than 2gb).
But after successfully migrating to struts 2.3.24 from 2.1.8, file upload greater than 2 gb
still not supported. I want to use jakarta-streams for this purpose.Following is the code
snippet:
In struts.xml:&lt;constant name="struts.multipart.parser" value="jakarta-stream" /&gt;&nbsp;&lt;constant
name="struts.multipart.maxSize" value="3147483648" /&gt;
jsp file:&lt;s:form id="uploadData" action="abc_UploadAction" namespace="xyz" validateFields="false"
method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data"&gt;

Alongwith with configuring server.xml with maxPostSize element and mutipart-config in web.xml
But still the file upload request for greater than 2 gb not successful.&nbsp;
Thanks