struts-user mailing list archives

From Igor Spasic <i...@jodd.org>
Subject Re: Jodd/Madvoc MVC framework
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2016 18:11:38 GMT
Hi!
Can you check now? We moved to Gradle 2.10 yesterday, but obviously there
was a
left over from previous version (2.6).
Would you be so kind to pull the change and try again? It worked here.

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 18:34, Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com> wrote:
can anyone clone ?
 > gradlew build Downloading
https://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-2.6-all.zip
Exception in thread "main" javax.net.ssl.SSLException:
java.security.ProviderExc eption: SunPKCS11 requires configuration file
argument
...if I bypass cert checking I get the zip... wget --no-check-certificate
https://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-2.6-all.zip

what is gradlew missing to download
https\://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-2.6-all.zip
?
Martin

 > Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 10:32:45 -0500
 > Subject: Re: Jodd/Madvoc MVC framework
 > From: davelnewton@gmail.com
 > To: user@struts.apache.org
 >
 > I'm just not a fan of declaring things based on strings, including
result
 > types.
 >
 > I don't know what the easiest/best answer is, probably I'll end up doing
 > nothing :(
 >
 > On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 10:01 AM, Christoph Nenning <
 > Christoph.Nenning@lex-com.net> wrote:
 >
 > > > The async thing is nice; that would be a good thing to bring into
S2.

 > > > I still don't like the string-based action returns; strings are just
 > > awful.
 > > > I don't have a better solution (yet).
 > > >
 > > > It might be a good time for me to rethink the code-based config I'd
 > > > implemented some time ago, e.g., use a Groovy or whatever DSL to
config
 > > the
 > > > results, that way they end up being code artifacts.
 > > >

 > > Another approach could be to define a Result class to avoid mapping of
 > > strings, e.g.:
 > >
 > > return new Result("dispatch", "test.jsp");
 > >

 > > This would keep current result types with all their string-parameters.
But