struts-user mailing list archives

From "punter " <p_saurab...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Allow max. file upload size of more than 2gb in struts 2
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 08:38:00 GMT

Hello,
I am using Struts 2.1 in my project. For the file upload process, is it possible to supersede
the normal 2 gb file limit for struts2.The struts.xml maxsize element in my project is as
follows :
&nbsp;&lt;constant name="struts.multipart.maxSize" &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; value="2147483648" /&gt;
Please update me the process to allow more than 2gb (Upto 3 or 4 gb) file uploads in struts
2.1.
Thanks,Saurabh&nbsp;